The people, families, team, and Board of Directors of Progressive Community Services (PCS) have a long history of advancing our vision to build “an inclusive community where all people have value.” As you will see in this Annual Report, PCS stakeholders continue to prioritize and advance this vision.
This annual report celebrates the full array of people, programs, and team members’ achievements that advance our vision.
2022 Annual Report
- From the Desk of Our Director
- PCS Achieves Four Year Internationally Renowned Accreditation
- PCS Branches Out with Five Year-Strategic Plan
- Support Coordination Expands Opportunities
- Meet one of Washburn University’s Newest Recruits
- Family Navigators Help Families Connect
- Committed to Community Living: The Maples and Keystone Place
- April Represents at Leadership St. Joseph
- Colette Cox Receives Crystal Bell Advocacy Award
PCS would like to thank our hard-working team, community partners, and all of the individuals and families we support for helping us move toward an inclusive community where all people have value.